Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Leadership Empowerment Training (L|E|T)
Saturday, April 20, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (CDT)
There is a grace that God releases as kingdom connections take place. These connections open doors, release impartation and loose us to advance to new levels.
Our destinies are not fulfilled alone, but as we connect with others who have a piece of our future.
Join us for our Leadership Empowerment Training as we together take hold of keys for advancement!
When & Where
Insignia Bible Institute
Insignia Bible Institute provides extensive Christian education for laypersons, ministers, and Christian professionals. Insignia Bible Institute exists to prepare the student for God-honoring ministry both in the church and society.
Insignia Bible Institute seeks to educate and train men and women in becoming effective leaders in their church, home, and community.
The curriculum is designed with a Christian emphasis and with academic requirements that produce students who are knowledgeable, fully equipped, and committed to reaching the worldwide harvest.
Insignia Bible Institute seeks to advance the following objectives, through selected programs of study. The student will be able to:
• Understand and demonstrate biblical principles and teach them effectively.
• Understand and demonstrate the process of biblical interpretation and doctrinal formulation.
• Apply specific ministry skills and abilities to specialized areas in ministry.
• Understand and demonstrate spiritual disciplines in their daily life.
• Understand basic foundations for general education.
• Give spiritual guidance to a dying world and aid them in growing spiritually, emotionally, and physically.
• Communicate the Gospel of Jesus Christ in the church, home, and community.
• Develop competency in the use of tools and methodologies common to the pursuit of higher learning.
• Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of essential biblical principles and biblical teachings through practicum, written assignments, and group projects.
• Defend the Christian faith by allowing the Word of God to be the foundation.